A bugfix release for the 3.8.x serie, if you’re using P4A be sure to update to the new release, here you’ve the changelog:
- jQuery was updated to 1.4.4
- a bug with multiple p4a_load_js calls (with the same url and within the
same loading cycle) was solved
- a bug with MSSQL and query limits was fixed (thanks to Diego Fattori)
- CKEditor was updated to 3.5
- P4A_DB_Source::getRowPosition() now returns 1 if the query throws an error
- P4A_DB_Source::addHaving(), setHaving() and getHaving() methods were added
- Zend Framework was updated to 1.11.2
- a bug with P4A::restart() method was fixed (thanks to Daniel Carrero)
- a bug with P4A_Data_Source::saveUploads() and custom file paths was solved
- a new technique to unload CKEditor was implemented
- UPDATE: due to a SourceForge downtime P4A 3.8.1 tarballs can’t be downloaded at the moment, I’ll update this post when everything will be up again, in the meanwhile you can check out the P4A SVN (tags/3.8.1).
- UPDATE 2: SF should have fixed the problem, P4A 3.8.1 packages are available right now.