In the last months we had problems with the past infrastructure, our mediawiki was heavily attacked and become useless and SourceForge’s bugtracker was completely destroyed by spam. So I took the suggestion of one of our followers to rethink about everything and give it a spin:
- First of all I moved the code repository to github (with full history, except for tags), hope everyone of you is familiar with it. This will make code collaboration much easier and I hope in some more contributions for the future. There’s also a new repository for contribs.
- The previous wiki was completely migrated to github’s wiki.
- The old bugtracker was disabled and the new bugtracker is github’s issues system.
- The SF’s news system was disabled, the official P4A news will be published on this blog (subscribe p4a’s tag RSS to be updated)
- The p4a.sf.net page has been updated with the new links.
That should be all for now, thank you everyone and I hope we’ll see much more movement around P4A in the future!