A few improvements on different areas, here you’ve the changelog:
- P4A_DB_Navigator now supports query defined sources
– a bug with P4A_Data_Source::saveUploads() was solved
– a bug with P4A_Table’s image cols (without GD installed) was solved
– P4A_DB_Navigator now triggers a beforeclick event
– all p4a_load_js calls were migrated to require.js
– a bug with P4A_DB_Source::deleteRow() called when in newRow state was solved
– a bug with P4A_GD constant default definition was solved
– P4A_Mask::restart() method was added
– Zend Framework was updated to 1.11.7
– translations were updated
– P4A_DB_Source::load() method now checks for duplicate calls and throws an error
Download P4A 3.8.3
This is a minor release but it contains really a lot of great upgrades and fixes, here you’ve the changelog:
- Zend Framework was updated to 1.11.6
– CKEditor was updated to 3.6.0
– jQuery UI was updated to 1.8.11
– requirejs was added
– P4A_Dir_Source automatically sorts files
– P4A_Dir_Source::setPageLimit() calling was disabled
– P4A_Dir_Source’s page limit is now set to 0 (disabled)
– autocomplete values are now sorted and unique
– P4A_Field::getSource() method was added
– p4a_load_js now uses requirejs
– P4A_Field and P4A_Data_Fields now support the “datetime” type
– P4A_Field and P4A_Data_Fields now support the “time” type
– P4A_Object::dropImplement() now turns the action to lowercase
– deprecated method P4A_Object::dropMethod() was removed
– P4A_DB_Navigator now correctly supports source with non-default DSN
Download P4A 3.8.2
A few weeks ago I was working on my Italian professional website and I wanted to use my LinkedIn profile as the website’s home page, I tried some of the existing WordPress LinkedIn plugins but none of them was working (they use a bunch of complex regex that are really easy to break, if LinkedIn changes its pages a little bit all of them won’t work, and that was the case) so I started to write my own LinkedIn resume plugin.
I used a different approach using DOM parsing and I think that will be absolutely bulletproof :)
It also outputs raw parts of LinkedIn HTML so it’s much easier to style and we’re sure that it will include every future feature LinkedIn may add (also without my intervention), I think that’s a great plus.
Release 1.3 it’s available right now and the plugin (available under GPL license) is right there for you to download and use for free.
Check it out!
For everyone interested I just published my Esprinet importer for Magento.
It reads Esprinet’s dispoP.txt export file and convert it to CSV, passing it to a patched version of the great Magmi importer.
I also features a category choser/renamer/remapper to add some flexibility.
A new maintainance release is ready just for you, giving you full natty compatibility, here’s the changelog:
— 2.4.4 —
* Fixed usage message in uck-remaster to match the parameter handling
that was already implemented.
* Start message now contains output of uname and lsb_release. This
should help to better diagnose problems.
* customize script now outputs kernel and lsb_release info. This
should help to better diagnose problems,
* uck-gui now gives proper usage message and outputs uname and
* uck-gui now passes REMASTER_HOME to uck-remaster. Necessary for
changed behaviour of sudo in Natty. Fixes (#748209). Answer
questions #151311, #151108, #150223
* Extract proxy environment variables in uck-gui and pass them on to
the chroot environment around sudo calls. Solves (#111253)
* Modified customize_iso to correctly use REMASTER_HOME if SCRIPT_DIR
was not specified.
* Fixed uck-gui man page: uck-gui does not accept a customization-dir
Download UCK 2.4.4 or use our stable PPA.
A bugfix release for the 3.8.x serie, if you’re using P4A be sure to update to the new release, here you’ve the changelog:
- jQuery was updated to 1.4.4
– a bug with multiple p4a_load_js calls (with the same url and within the
same loading cycle) was solved
– a bug with MSSQL and query limits was fixed (thanks to Diego Fattori)
– CKEditor was updated to 3.5
– P4A_DB_Source::getRowPosition() now returns 1 if the query throws an error
– P4A_DB_Source::addHaving(), setHaving() and getHaving() methods were added
– Zend Framework was updated to 1.11.2
– a bug with P4A::restart() method was fixed (thanks to Daniel Carrero)
– a bug with P4A_Data_Source::saveUploads() and custom file paths was solved
– a new technique to unload CKEditor was implemented
Download P4A 3.8.1
– UPDATE: due to a SourceForge downtime P4A 3.8.1 tarballs can’t be downloaded at the moment, I’ll update this post when everything will be up again, in the meanwhile you can check out the P4A SVN (tags/3.8.1).
– UPDATE 2: SF should have fixed the problem, P4A 3.8.1 packages are available right now.