A new maintainance release is ready just for you, giving you full precise compatibility, here’s the changelog:
— 2.4.6 —
* Unity was added to the desktop manager choice
* Languages list was updated to precise
* A bug with /etc/resolv.con on precise was fixed
* A bug with xubuntu-terminal was fixed
* grub-probe now is deactivated during chroot processes
* Added 64x64px icon
Download UCK 2.4.6 or use our stable PPA.
A new maintainance release is ready just for you, giving you full oneiric compatibility (except for alternate, we need help), here’s the changelog:
— 2.4.5 —
* new languages (zh-hans/zh-hant) are now correctly handled.
* hybrid image generation support was added to uck-gui (#830146)
* oneiric language packs support was added
* /etc/fstab is not mandatory in the squashfs file system (#808506)
* /var/run is now a symbolic link to /run (#812418)
* Oneiric alternate support was added (#842487)
* mkisofs calls were replaced with genisoimage (#836350)
* isohybrid support was added (uck-remaster-pack-iso -h) (#830146)
* manifest diff now checks if manifest files really exist
* lxterminal support was added (#865295)
* mksquashfs now uses XZ (lzma) compression if available
(squashfs-tool => 4.1 and guest kernel => 2.6.30)
* gfxboot-theme-ubuntu download method was rewritten
* firefox locale auto-remove workaround was added (#886838)
* suggestion for syslinux (isohybrid) installation was added
Download UCK 2.4.5 or use our stable PPA.
Another maintenance release for our beloved project, here you’ve the changelog:
– “meta viewport” tag was added to mask’s HTML for a better mobile rendering
– P4A::getMetaViewport() and setMetaViewport() methods were added
from the first visible column of the first P4A_Frame widget
– a bug with P4A_Frame and multiple CSS classes was solved
– P4A_Table’s arrow symbols were because the past ones weren’t shown on mobile
– an ob_clean() call was added to P4A_Thumbnail_Generator::outputThumbnail()
– Zend Framework was updated to 1.11.10
– P4A_Table’s image cols do not throw exception anymore if the image
does not exist
– P4A_Field_loadSelectByArray helper now supports a second parameter to specify
the array’s primary key field name
Download P4A 3.8.4
A few improvements on different areas, here you’ve the changelog:
– P4A_DB_Navigator now supports query defined sources
– a bug with P4A_Data_Source::saveUploads() was solved
– a bug with P4A_Table’s image cols (without GD installed) was solved
– P4A_DB_Navigator now triggers a beforeclick event
– all p4a_load_js calls were migrated to require.js
– a bug with P4A_DB_Source::deleteRow() called when in newRow state was solved
– a bug with P4A_GD constant default definition was solved
– P4A_Mask::restart() method was added
– Zend Framework was updated to 1.11.7
– translations were updated
– P4A_DB_Source::load() method now checks for duplicate calls and throws an error
Download P4A 3.8.3
This is a minor release but it contains really a lot of great upgrades and fixes, here you’ve the changelog:
– Zend Framework was updated to 1.11.6
– CKEditor was updated to 3.6.0
– jQuery UI was updated to 1.8.11
– requirejs was added
– P4A_Dir_Source automatically sorts files
– P4A_Dir_Source::setPageLimit() calling was disabled
– P4A_Dir_Source’s page limit is now set to 0 (disabled)
– autocomplete values are now sorted and unique
– P4A_Field::getSource() method was added
– p4a_load_js now uses requirejs
– P4A_Field and P4A_Data_Fields now support the “datetime” type
– P4A_Field and P4A_Data_Fields now support the “time” type
– P4A_Object::dropImplement() now turns the action to lowercase
– deprecated method P4A_Object::dropMethod() was removed
– P4A_DB_Navigator now correctly supports source with non-default DSN
Download P4A 3.8.2
A few weeks ago I was working on my Italian professional website and I wanted to use my LinkedIn profile as the website’s home page, I tried some of the existing WordPress LinkedIn plugins but none of them was working (they use a bunch of complex regex that are really easy to break, if LinkedIn changes its pages a little bit all of them won’t work, and that was the case) so I started to write my own LinkedIn resume plugin.
I used a different approach using DOM parsing and I think that will be absolutely bulletproof :)
It also outputs raw parts of LinkedIn HTML so it’s much easier to style and we’re sure that it will include every future feature LinkedIn may add (also without my intervention), I think that’s a great plus.
Release 1.3 it’s available right now and the plugin (available under GPL license) is right there for you to download and use for free.
Check it out!
For everyone interested I just published my Esprinet importer for Magento.
It reads Esprinet’s dispoP.txt export file and convert it to CSV, passing it to a patched version of the great Magmi importer.
I also features a category choser/renamer/remapper to add some flexibility.