Time to release some bugfixes and prepare for the stable release, we had to cut out jQuery UI (and P4A_DB_Navigator’s drag&drop) from our roadmap ’cause it seems that jQuery UI won’t be released soon and we can’t wait anymore.
Anyway, here is the changelog:
– saveUploads() method was moved from P4A_Mask to P4A_Data_Source
– P4A_DB::quote() method’s 2nd param “autoquote” is now false by default,
solving some problems with P4A_Data_Field::getSQLValue() and getSQLNewValue()
– when P4A_DB_Source needs a quoted value now it uses P4A_DB->quote() with
autoquote turned on
– P4A_DB::quote() method, if autoquote param is on, always encloses the value
within single quotes
– jQuery::form was updated to 2.0.8
– jQuery::iFixPNG was updated to 2.1
– P4A_Menu’s CSS were changed a bit solving a bug with IE6 (too fast hide)
– P4A_DB_Navigator movements were disabled (due to the unavailable jQuery UI release)
thus now all allowMovements methods trigger errors
We’ll let this release “rest” for some weeks, during this time we’ll work on the documentation and website, fixing the bugs that will eventually come out. If everything will go smoothly as I hope, we’ll simply have to sync translations and release it as 3.0.0 final.