The are a lot of things to talk about today, let’s start.
MOST IMPORTANT: SF 2008 COMMUNITY CHOICE AWARDS
Please take 1 minute to vote P4A in the “Best Tool or Utility for Developers” category (you can nominate P4A for more categories but we think that the suggested one is the right).
This is nothing more than a bugfix release, here’s the changelog:
– a bug with P4A_Field::getAsCheckbox() method was solved
– when a P4A_Field’s value is coming from a POST, P4A::main() now checks if the field is enabled
– translations were synched
Download P4A 3.0.0-rc2
Be sure to check the new website at:
The new wiki is installed and available here:
it’s completely empty but you can start registering and we will discuss what to publish and how to do that in the next few days.
PS: the wiki is not linked from the home page yet, we’ll wait for some contents to do that.
- We’re working on the commercial license and we hope to have it ready soon
- it seems that the new jquery and jquery UI release will be out in a few days, if it will be so we’ll be happy to include it in P4A 3
- I’m sure I’m forgetting something :-)
see you soon and spread the word!!!