Kevin and I released the new fantastic version of the UI Layout plugin for jQuery, changelog:
* RENAMED raisePaneZindexOnHover ==> showOverflowOnHover
* REMOVED "overflow: auto" from base-styles. Overflow must now be set by
CSS - unless applyDefaultStyles==true. No longer need "!important" to
set pane overflow in your stylesheet.
* CHANGED minSize default from 50 to 0 (still auto-limited to 'css size')
* FIXED bug in allowOverflow - now works with 'custom paneClass'
* EXPOSED two CSS utility methods
o myLayout.cssWidth( elem )
o myLayout.cssHeight( elem )
* NEW auto-resize for ALL layouts on windows.resize
* UPDATED auto-resizing of panes after a container-resize
* NEW flow-code to prevent simultaneous pane animations
* NEW options to add text inside toggler-buttons
* NEW options for hotkeys - standard (cursors) and user-defined
So now go directly to jQuery UI Layout official website for documentation, download and DEMOS!