- Advanced Administrator Roles and Permission Restriction per Site (Website and Store View)
- Logging of Administrator Actions
- Gift Certificates/Cards (Physical and Virtual)
- Customer Store Credits
- Content Staging and Merging. Support for both on-demand and scheduled merges and rollbacks of content
- Category View and Purchase permissions per on customer group (limited catalog access)
- Private (Club) Sales including Events, Invitations and Category access permissions
- Strong Data Encryption
So I assume that Magento community edition won’t ever have all of them.
Can we still call it a platform for growth? Sure, but not in the free software ecosystem.