Time goes bye, but that doesn’t mean I’m not thinking about the new version of P4A almost every day… Continue reading
And all the urls in the sitemap(s) go in 404, which is really not a good thing for SEO… Continue reading
After my speech at the Meet Magento IT 2014 I had some great chats with a lot of people, ideas were flowing and… here you have my first FLOSS Magento extension. Continue reading
You can use the following script (the most important part is the “setImportMode(true)”, which will avoid the confirm emails to be sent): Continue reading
Just a quick update on the development, please follow quicker on p4a’s facebook page:
- products catalog is acting as a skeleton application from now on, so it’s been moved to a separate repository: https://github.com/fballiano/p4a-products-catalog
- products catalog now has full composer support to install zend framework and autloading everything (check composer.json if you need to add things)
- p4a’s repository has been stripped down removing applications/icons and some other thigs
- at the moment i suggest you not to clone p4a’s repository cause i’m heavily moving things and refactoring so it’s really difficult for anyone to make an application run
we’re moving, we’re moving, expect more info soon!
And you get some weird errors…
open your app/code/core/Mage/Paypal/Model/Api/Nvp.php file and search for SOLUTIONTYPE, change its value to “mark”.
Edit your PayPal preferences from Magento backend and use this PayPal Url:
You should be done.
In the last months we had problems with the past infrastructure, our mediawiki was heavily attacked and become useless and SourceForge’s bugtracker was completely destroyed by spam. So I took the suggestion of one of our followers to rethink about everything and give it a spin:
- First of all I moved the code repository to github (with full history, except for tags), hope everyone of you is familiar with it. This will make code collaboration much easier and I hope in some more contributions for the future. There’s also a new repository for contribs.
- The previous wiki was completely migrated to github’s wiki.
- The old bugtracker was disabled and the new bugtracker is github’s issues system.
- The SF’s news system was disabled, the official P4A news will be published on this blog (subscribe p4a’s tag RSS to be updated)
- The p4a.sf.net page has been updated with the new links.
That should be all for now, thank you everyone and I hope we’ll see much more movement around P4A in the future!
News are coming out about our new loved/hated Magento major (and it’s gonna be really major) release: Magento2.
First of all a technical overview video, not too recent actually:
One amazing thing is that the development moved to github:
with all the benefits we know.
Another nice improvement is that we have public tests for the test addicted:
A couple of nice articles about Magento 2.0:
Magento 2.0 is scheduled for Q4.2012, let’s see what is going to happen! :)